Call for Submissions
The Shopper Brain Conference Asia
is the perfect event for anyone looking to learn more about the science of selling to the consumer's mind. We are looking for presenters from science or business on the intersection of neuroscience and shopper marketing, with innovative content for our audience of marketers and market researchers in retail and FMCG.
Interested in presenting? Fill out the form below and share your proposal in MS Word format with a short pitch video (phone quality). The proposal consists of:
1. Proposal Text
The text should be 500 words (est. one A4). Within these 500 words, please include the following:
A short bio of the presenter and organization
- A keyword set: choose a few words that clearly describe the main idea of your work
- Preferred presentation title
Summary/content outline of a max of 75 words and a detailed description
- Short background on the scientific validity of the idea
- What the audience can learn
- Short motivation for why the topic is new, exciting, and needs to be included on the SBC agenda
2. Proposal Video
The video should be no longer than one minute. The suggested presenter pitches the main idea of the presentation. In this way, we would like to check the presentation skills of the proposed presenter and the main ‘idea’ behind the talk: does it make us crave more, is the topic cutting-edge and exciting?
Other advice on your submission
Please take into account that:
- The audience will vary in experience and background
- New and own work have the preference
- The conference format includes plenary presentations with 25-minute solo-speaker slots and five minutes of Q&A.
Attendees are attending the conference to learn.
We will share your deck with the audience the Monday after the conference
By submitting your proposal you agree that we will share your deck with the audience if your submission is selected.
The Shopper Brain Conference Asia does not cover travel expenses. However, selected speakers are welcome to attend the conference free of charge.
Send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 31, 2023.
Feedback on participation will be shared within five working days after submission.